Wednesday 13 July 2011

Highlight code in blogger posts

I wanted a way to highlight code in my blog, I've seen it on other blogs and couldnt find it here in blogger pin the editor.


Heres how to make this work on blogger, do the following


  1. Download SyntaxHighlighter here
  2. Unzip and upload the following files to your webspace (googlepages is a great place)
    1. SyntaxHighlighter.css
    2. shCore.js'
    3. shBrushCpp.js (or whatever code you wish to use on your blog)
  3. Go to your Dashboard/Layout/Edit HTML
  4. Add the following code right after the tag

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    open afp file

    ReplyDelete